PT, OCS, MTC, CCTT, CODN
Hosting TMD Course Form
- Host site needs to accommodate a minimum of 16 participants (15 paying participants and 1 free participants)
- Room set up in a class room style arrangement with folding tables or treatment tables that will sit 2 participants per table. Tables can be used for both lecture and lab. One pillow/table
- Controlled lighting during the lecture portion of the course. Windows that do not have curtains or shades must be covered.
- Audio video requirements
- One projector white screen a minimum of 6 feet by 6 feet. A smooth white wall is satisfactory (no colored or textured wall).
- One flip chart or white board with 2 color pens
- Refreshments provided during registration, AM and PM breaks
- To help achieve the minimum number of paying participants, host is asked to email, fax or mail a flyer to local therapists in outpatient and hospital based practices. A course flyer will be provided to the host.
For hosting the course, the host can have participants attend at no cost based on the following;
15 paying participants – host can send one (1) participant free
20 paying participants – host can send one (1) additional participant free)
25 paying participants – host can send one (1) additional participant free)
30 paying participants – host can send one (1) additional participant free)
Maximum number of attending therapist is 34 (30 paying and 4 free participants.)
* If Steve Kraus decides to hold the course for less than 15 paying participants, the host will not be able to send participants free.
Click here to print Host’s Responsibilities
I’m interested in hosting a TMD course taught by Steve Kraus.
Once you submit the form, Steve Kraus will contact you.
Please fill out this form completely. If a field does not apply, please put “N/A”.
All form fields are required to be filled in.